Don't get me wrong, I love living in San Antonio. Many great things have come to our lives while we've lived here and I do believe this is where we are 'supossed' to be. But sometimes living 1400 miles away from family is rough.
I do ok most of the time but weekends such as this when EVERYONE is together, except. us. are just plain HARD :( boo. There's all sorts of celebrating going on this weekend (one nephew being baptized, another getting his eagle, giant cousin sleepovers, movies, fireworks. . . . ) and we're missing out on all of it, even the fireworks (county-wide firework ban because of the drought. . . . double boo). You know how we love to party and we're completely missing it!!
It wouldn't be so hard if my family wasn't completely AWESOME.
My Mom and Dad:This is one of my favorite pictures. ever.
I love all of them, and I'm sure we'll be chatting all weekend, filling me in on who is the "fill-in" for most competative gamer, how many rows of corn you had to weed (or peas picked, beans snapped), who cries because they were last to the breakfast table and had to share a stool, and who in the world will do Melissa's hair??
I love all of them, and I'm sure we'll be chatting all weekend, filling me in on who is the "fill-in" for most competative gamer, how many rows of corn you had to weed (or peas picked, beans snapped), who cries because they were last to the breakfast table and had to share a stool, and who in the world will do Melissa's hair??So, even though we're not there, know we love you and you are all my favorite.
XOXO
-Trish

1 comment:
Way to be sentimental--bringing on some tears!! This is a great post. We do the best family--EVER!! Love you all and Happy 4th of July.
Post a Comment