Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Favorite: Getting Bigger

We are excited to announce that the family {and my belly} is getting bigger! Yep, I'm pregnant! While this is exciting news and we are thrilled for our family to be growing, I would be MORE excited if I didn't wish I were dead - you know. all. day. long. I like to think I put up a good front, but Michael may disagree.


I'm due 1/11/12 {though we'll most likely schedule surgery around 1/4} putting me about 13 weeks along. Our little crazies will be 22 months apart.


If its not nausea (which it ALWAYS is), then I've fallen asleep because I simply CAN NOT keep my eyes open. I actually don't like to take naps but I really can not make it through the day with out one. For Real. I get mean.


The plan is to have another 'surprise'. Another girl would be awesome (hello, sisters!!), but having a boy would sure take the "one-of-each" pressure off for later and would be equally fantastic. Michael totally thinks its a girl, tho. Seriously people, the surprise it what keeps me going.

9 comments:

Kimberley said...

Congratulations! How fun!

Amy said...

Congratulations!! So happy for y'all!!

KeithK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeslieK said...

Congrats!!! So exciting! I LOVED having a Jan 4 baby- you're showing enough in the summer that you don't have to worry too much about how you look in a swim suit, and then you get to pig out during the holidays with no guilt!

Marrott Family said...

Yah I'm tired just reading about how tired you are :) hmmm maybe i'll take a nap

Unknown said...

Oh so exited for you all! Miss Rylee is going to be a great big sister. I need those daily naps too, and yeah for your surprise! I'm going to go with boy so he's a mini Michael. :)

Paige said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I think if you have a little boy he is going to look just like you when he comes out...you know since your girl came out looking just like Mike! It's only fair!

McCormick Family said...

Congratulations!! Having a surprise is definitely the way to go...that's what we did with Noah! :)

Bri & Em said...

Tricia I am SOOO excited for you! Sorry about all the nausea and being tired...remember the great gift at the end! Good luck with sickness and congrats!