My favorite thing today is babies. Namely brand spankin new babies. My sister is currently in labor as I type. . . . its all I can do to not head straight to the airport put a completely overpriced ticket on the credit card so I can be at the hospital in 4 hours. . . alas, I hope all goes well for her and her little family sans me.
(this is Rylee only hours old)
My only other request is that her baby not grow an OUNCE until I can get there, (ok, maybe an once but that's it!!) I can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl, see its sweet face, smell that sweet baby's breath and smother those cheeks with Auntie kisses. . . . be patient my loves I'm comin soon enough!!!
My only other request is that her baby not grow an OUNCE until I can get there, (ok, maybe an once but that's it!!) I can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl, see its sweet face, smell that sweet baby's breath and smother those cheeks with Auntie kisses. . . . be patient my loves I'm comin soon enough!!!
3 comments:
Congrats to being Aunted again....you'll have to update and let us know if it was a boy or a girl!
Why am I just now reading this?? Thanks for the emotional tears, I blame on post pardum...now get here already!! :)
um, probably because you just had a BABY!!!
btw paige, its a BOY!! :)
Post a Comment