And I have NO doubt in my mind that Daddy gave in right away. Careful, they already know how to use this face for their own personal gain. :) Sneaky little things.
Aww Mike what did you do to her? She just wanted a new car, wardrobe, a vacation away, to go to the movies, and some playing time with her BFFs. What is wrong with that?
8 comments:
That's a great face.
When Landon makes this face....he gets what he wants!!! lol
I think we're both gonna be in trouble when they get older!!
darling.
that's bryn
And I have NO doubt in my mind that Daddy gave in right away. Careful, they already know how to use this face for their own personal gain. :) Sneaky little things.
Aww Mike what did you do to her? She just wanted a new car, wardrobe, a vacation away, to go to the movies, and some playing time with her BFFs. What is wrong with that?
You finally captured it in a picture!! Classic! Very cute...give her kisses for me!
Goodness, what exactly is happening at your house? :) She's still cute, even with the scrunched up face.
Post a Comment