Thursday, May 27, 2010

I don't care

I don't care if people spell her name wrong {the "boy" way}
and
I don't care if people think she's a boy because she's in blue.

I love her.
and I love her in blue.
from here on out I *might* only buy blue dresses. We'll see.
on a side note it's a shame most of my favorite pictures are from my phone and therefore not the greatest quality {as if our camera were really that much better}.

8 comments:

LeslieK said...

Ever see the episode of The Office when the lady from Stamford dresses her baby boy in pink because it's "his favorite color"? bahahaha

Really though, I saw stick with blue if you want- she does look great in it! Plus, it gives you an excuse to make sure she ALWAYS has a cute bow on =)

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

I LOVE WITH THIS PICTURE!

Becky said...

The issue that I have is that even if she is dressed in blue...ITS A DRESS!!! That is just crazy. And the head accessories usually mean girl. Some people are so stupid.

As for the name thing, if your name isn't common, people will always spell it wrong. And even people spell Becky wrong...UGH! The more you correct, the less people will do it. No problems. :) But it is good to not care about it anymore! Let the stupid people be stupid and move on with your life. LOL

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

Oh, look at that smile...so cute!

Marrott Family said...

The bow & smile are ALL girl! Kiss her cheeks an bite her once for me! twice for Chase :)

The Cushing Family said...

Yea...I love girls in blue too! I actually bought the exact same dress from Target. And yes...Avery can be a boys name too. So what right???

Jason & Kelli West said...

I LOVE blue dresses on little girls! and I didnt even think Rylee was a boys name. Hahaha, people can be funny. She looks so cute in the picture!

Paige said...

Super cute photo.