This here bird thinks he owns the place. It lives on our roof, fence, yard whatever. I've seen many a territorial fight (with other birds, luckily not me) and it has a really obnoxious skwak.

Little does this bird know, we live outside city limits and therefore I could shoot you. (ok, I don't know if that is entirely true. I'm all talk)
3 comments:
Is it a Grackle?? Looks like one..and believe me if I lived outside city limits I WOULD shoot it! We have a gun if you need one? :) How good is Mike's aim? He might only get one shot.
Dude. Eric and I should come visit you. I used to hit sewer rats off our power lines at night with a slingshot. I could so get that sucker.
Hire Hilary! How funny....reminds me of Failure to Launch when her roommate is obsessed with that bird...shoots it then gives it CPR.
Post a Comment