Sunday, May 9, 2010

got what i wanted

My first "official" Mother's day!
For the first time in my adult life I didn't feel entirely awkward and stupid standing up in the chapel waiting for the chocolate I was going to give to Michael anyway.

Thank you Rylee for making me a Mother.

And Thank you to my own Mother for being completely awesome. We sure love and miss you.

4 comments:

Jen said...

You look awesome, clearly motherhood is working for you!

Paige said...

Yay for being a Mom! I still had to feel all akward...and in someone elses ward no less. Cute hair!

minerfam said...

You two look so cute (love your hair Trish)! I miss you!!

Rylee is the cutest thing! I seriously look at your blog all the time just to gawk at the sweet little gal!

Happy Mother's Day!

Love ya- DanaLee

Valerie and Adam said...

Can I have your chocolate?