Sunday, February 28, 2010

To-Do List

-Take out the trash
-Empty the dishwasher
-Have a baby

that's pretty much it.

8 comments:

Paige said...

At least it's not a long list.

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

so you should be done with that list by what- say 10:15am tomorrow?

:)

good luck and relax, it will go great!

Marrott Family said...

How 'bout Michael takes out the trash & empties the dishwasher....you have the baby. Less than 24 hours!!!

Daniel & Jocelyn said...

Good luck Trish! So excited for you.

Becky said...

Good Luck tomorrow. Everything will be fine and you will have your bundle of joy!! Make sure Mike posts the information on Facebook so we can all see the news.

God Bless!!

Valerie and Adam said...

Good luck, Trish!

ben and nat said...

Hold Steady Michael - if you give into the trash and dishes now it will never end. Believe me! LOL! Congrats to you guys - she is cute and we are happy for you and that all went well.

The Cushing Family said...

Trisha...this is your cousin Traci. I just heard that you had your baby. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I do want to say how sad I am that you had to have a C-Section, though. I am the same way. They are miserable!!! I hope that you are recovering well. I'm glad to hear that your mom was able to come down. That makes all the difference in the world. You do need to post some pictures quickly because I need to have some light at the end of the tunnel here. This is all worth it right??? Congrats!