Thursday, February 11, 2010

spoiled? probably.

Last night a few of my AMAZING friends threw me a baby shower! It was so much fun!! We played fun games, had great food and of course lovely chats! I feel completely spoiled and overwhelmed by everyone's generosity.

Here's the loot {some from the shower(s) in UT as well}This is the stroller my siblings and parents got for us!! I am SO excited for it!!! (pay no attention to the crappiness of the photo the over-castness that is today, the reflectors and non photography skills i have are the cause) Some of the Creative Sewing gals-
One of the girls that helped throw the shower (Katie) and me showing off my kung-foo skills. Why I didn't make others pose with me I'll never know. Just remember I'm pregnant and only have half (maybe less) of my brain cells to work with here.

It was SO great to see friends from our old ward - we miss them!!!!
I feel so blessed to have such great friends thanks y'all!!!


*ps Jen(or anyone else who used their camera) will you send me the pics you took?
*pps sisters/mom- if anyone has pictures from the shower in UT will you send those my way as well?

6 comments:

Paige said...

Looks like it was fun and you got a good haul! Way cute shirt by the way.

Bryndee Slade said...

Looks like you are almost ready. How fun. What kind of stroller did you get?

Lisa said...

Yay for you!! We await the announcement. My personal favorite gift is the stroller and I might be just a bit partial toward it. Happy Valentine's Weekend to a great family!

Sara Paul said...

How fun. We sorted through a bunch of baby clothes and I have a couple dozen sleepers that can go for either a boy or girl. Mom will bring it all out to you. If you have a boy---DO NOT BUY ANY CLOTHES FOR THE 1ST YEAR!!! You can get the best hand me downs you've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

I just took our version of that stroller out today while I was babysitting for Aubree while she was teaching piano. And yes I know that when they are your own kids you aren't supposed to call it babysitting. It carried all 3 of our geeblers quite well. Hang in there.

JR

Aaron Allsop said...

Trish, your kung fu skills are amazing, but didn't you make a new years resoloution to not look chinese in pictures?