Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I changed my mind.

Yea, its probably gonna be boy and, as my dad put it, a middle line-backer at that. We had an ultrasound done yesterday and apparently I'm having a toddler. Baby is still showing no interest or ABILITY to decend so c-section it is. I was kindof crazy emotional all day but I'm good now. Its amazing what sleep {ie tossing and turning all night} can do!

In other San Antonio news it SNOWED yesterday. That's right, in San Antonio. Even clung to the car at moments. 79 degrees on Sunday {I was so happy I could die} and then Tuesday . . . . . snow. Alass spring will be here to stay soon enough.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

A BYU Cougar huh?!

I wish you luck, I personally enjoyed a c-section, and I hope it goes well. Soon you will hold this little person.

Becky said...

Good Luck with everything. At least you now do not have to push out a toddler. :) Everything will work out well and you will have your little bundle soon enough. When is your c-section scheduled?

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

Good Luck! We'll pray for you all.

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

I need you to have a big boy, so Rock doesnt look so disproportionate around every other baby :)

dont stress about it, it will be quick and easy, and people will pamper you even longer than had it come the other way.

minerfam said...

Good luck Trish! The first 6 days of recovery are toughest... hang in there!!
It'll all be worth it, and baby is almost here! :D

Paige said...

Good Luck! I can't believe he/she is almost here!!

Bri & Em said...

Trisha I am sooo excited for you! Babies are so much fun. Keep us updated & good luck with everything!