-fly circles around utah lake for and hour waiting for a 'storm' to pass
-See previously mentioned missionary brother
-get family pictures taken {that's right, ALL 30 of us!}
-attend the 'non-welcome home talk'
-baby blessing
-Temple open house
-Play with nieces and nephews
-Camping for four days equiped with rain and HAIL, {we were the smart ones who chose the tent with a hole in it. that part, not so fun} rope swinging, hiking, canoeing, swiming, four-wheeling, gaming, zip-lining, party island-ing, eating, golfing, laughing, freezing. basically everything but sleeping. {mostly by choice}
-Freedom Run {well, walk} most of us did the 5K but a few did the 10K some of which went above and beyond and ran 11k's :) {It actually was kindof cool - something I never thought I would admit.}

-Swimming {Lindon has a pretty cool new "aquatic center"}
-BBQ's
-Fireworks
-Plenty of "baby-holding"
We basically decided that showering was taking too much time away from hanging out with family members we haven't seen in way too long. {and soon began to avoid confined spaces}
The debut of baby Avenlee and the 'newest' Wright: Isn't she just the sweetest thing?
Well, now that the "main event" is over and most family members have returned to their homes I'm feeling a little dejavu- Home with my little bro and mom and dad. I feel like I'm 17 again.
Here's to a relaxing week two! Michael, you're on your own!

10 comments:
It was a blast--tiring yes but so fun to spend time with all the people we love! Thanks for helping the princess sleep just a little bit better. We love you guys!
I'm impressed that you found time to blog! Sounds like a blast. And both you and the baby look adorable in that photo!
Do you get to shower now?? :) That sounds like the most family fun anyone could have! Enjoy week 2.
sounds like you have jam-packed Utah visit for you! but it looks like you are having fun! how long are you staying in Utah?
trish...where did you put the frying pan?
trish, also where is the macaroni and cheese? How much butter do you put in? When do I put in the cheese packet also? thanks love you!
Trish....i need help, just kidding!!! You all thought I didn't know how to make Macaroni and Cheese, well the joke is on you!!! But really when do you put in the cheese packet?
Utah was a lot of fun while we were all out there. Unfortunately it is bloody hot out here in Texas with no rain in sight. I'm so excited for 105 degree temperature for the next two weeks. (I'm oozing with with excitement.)
Trish you crack me up! we had such a good time and glad you stayed longer so we can play more this week! Yippee! Mike should really call Ben mac and cheese is his specialty!
I need the picture of all of us in front of the house!! I'm so glad you liked the race...care to join me in cali next may?
Cali in May? I am there! Mike - toss the mac & cheese out the window. Just use hot water from the tap and drink cup of soups! Too bad it is summer right? Okay just eat Ice Cream for every meal!
Post a Comment