Wednesday, June 24, 2009

two years already?

This is my 'little' bro Shaun, and the former Elder Wright. Shaun returned from his mission today!! It was great to talk to him {stupid 1400 miles} and I can't wait to see him! The members in the California Santa Rosa Mission were lucky to have him. . . . I'm just glad we got him back!. . . . now to convince him to live in San Antonio. . . . . out of state tuition isn't that expensive right? we'll see.

3 comments:

Paige said...

So fun!! Just think, you'll get to see him soon!!

Unknown said...

Cute brother/ sister picture. And you will see him on FRIDAY!

minerfam said...

Holy Moly! I didn't even recognize little Shaun! I am so happy that you will see him this weekend - have a fabulous time!! (Will you be in Utah for the 4th?)