Terrible analogy! What an irrational appeal to emotion that doesn't even make sense. That the US government will stop treating someone because they're old? They haven't quoted any facts, cited any studies, made any reasonable arguments other than a little boy whispering, "Daddy, I'm hungry."
All I have to say is if it turns into nationalized healthcare...we're screwed! We'll be stuck with a crap load of student loans and a diminished earning potential because we can't call our own shots. I say boo.
4 comments:
perfect analogy!
Terrible analogy! What an irrational appeal to emotion that doesn't even make sense. That the US government will stop treating someone because they're old? They haven't quoted any facts, cited any studies, made any reasonable arguments other than a little boy whispering, "Daddy, I'm hungry."
All I have to say is if it turns into nationalized healthcare...we're screwed! We'll be stuck with a crap load of student loans and a diminished earning potential because we can't call our own shots. I say boo.
Oh yeah, not to mention that Obama's own bill says that millions will still go uninsured and untreated, but those same people will be taxed for it.
Post a Comment