Thursday, July 30, 2009

The House

The classic pic in front of the house the day of closing. So we're predictable- big deal, I don't care we're HOME-OWNERS now!!! YAY!
kindof scary and my hand has a cramp from signing my name so many times but we couldn't be happier with the biggest purchase of our lives! One day we'll post pics of the inside but the only way for you to guarantee seeing it is to visit! So many great people helped along the way, and we are so grateful for everyone's advise, encouragement and support- even if it was listening to me vent my stress/anxiety away! We love it and can hardly wait to move in!!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations to the Allsops! We are so happy for you guys. Maybe we should have waited until this year to visit instead of last year. Oh well--something to look forward to. Enjoy!!

Marrott Family said...

Nothing like being in debt until the year 2039 eh? That was depressing to me, but you guys have an amazing house for an amazing price and we can't wait to come see it....whenever that may be!!! :)

Becky said...

The depressing part isn't being in debt until 2039, it is that the bank will make twice the cost of your house over that time. YIKES!

Congratulations and I hope we get to see you in October!

Paige said...

I'm super excited for you guys...and even more super excited to come and see it!! It looks fantastic from the outside (much better than our stylish 80's exterior, ao on that front I'm jealous)!

Paige said...

Oh, and I love the new picture of you two at the top! I'm assuming those are from your photo shoot in UT. Post more!

Unknown said...

I agree with Paige, jealousy and all!! You have a gorgeous home and we can't wait to come visit. So much exciting news!!

minerfam said...

Yay!! Your house looks so nice! I am so excited for you! :)
...I am hoping you get around to posting interior pix- I have sworn off of traveling with children for the next 10 to 20 years...
Happy moving!