Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Headboard

We've been talking about getting a headboard well, since we got a bed. We looked here and there a few times but nothing too seriously. at least from me. Michael had other plans.

Over the past year or so he decided he wanted to make his own. Then after a random Home Depot trip he came home with a big pile of wood. Its 100% his design! With a bit of help from a friend and his tools we have a completed project. (I seriously helped cut a couple pieces of vinyl and assisted wall placement and that's it) It only took him a few afternoons and we've loved having it up!




nicely done Michael!


4 comments:

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

That's awesome! Way to go, M.

Sarah said...

That looks amazing! I was just telling Rocky, I've decided my new life goal is to someday own a headboard. So I consider you both very lucky.

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

wow! that turned out great! nice work

Paige said...

Well done Michael! It looks great!