Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Favorite: a little perspective

Given my current condition it would be a lot easier to list my irritations, annoyances, and complaints - I'm trying to be positive, believe me. Some days are more difficult than others. This little cutie would certainly be on both the pro's and con's list for the week.

I recently had what I now refer to as the worst day of both pregnancies. Just as I was thinking the nasuea was gone - it came back with a vengence. One day in particular this week I couldn't keep a single meal (or snack) down. My shadow quickly followed me to the bathroom after each attempt to eat, waited paitently outside in confusion as to why her Mother was hugging the toilet. When the coast was clear she'd join me offering hugs, kisses, and extra cuddles -vomit breath and all.

My sweet Rylee kept me from throwing side jabs at myself. It was helpful for a few moments to remember WHY. I mean really? who couldn't love that face:





and




Dear Baby #2,

Please stop hating me.

Love,

Momma

3 comments:

Paige said...

Sorry you've been feeling so sick lately! That is the most adorable photo of Rylee...love the shirt she's wearing!

Marrott Family said...

I wish adults had vomit breath like babies. But somehow a white coated tongue is not even a little cute on grown ups. And believe me I've seen a lot of them. Atleast you have a reminder in your face as to why you are so miserable. Kiss her twice for me :)

Sara Hendricks said...

Listen Baby #2, unless you stop acting up, you're not getting any presents from your future favorite aunt!