Ultrasounds seriously amaze me! Its so cool all you can see through that little machine. . . . 4 chamber heart, no cleft palate, no signs of down-syndrome, working kindey's, blood/oxygen flow to/from baby, 10 fingers, 10 toes, ear placement etc. amazing! If I could have an ultrasound everyday I just might enjoy being pregnant. . . . maybe. At least I can look at the pictures or watch the video any time I feel the need.
This little one was cooperative with our choice and kept his/her legs nice and closed as to not produce any baby-porn. . . . . . the gender shall remain a mystery for a few more months. We will however share a few photos of my uterus for you:

I love watching the baby move around. The tech had a hard(er) time getting a good look of the baby's hands/fingers since they were tightly clenched fists. First the elbow was resting on the knee, then both hands were covering its eyes (like Rylee used to do when she was tired) then under its chin (think Grandma Botsford). . . . . baby wiggled and squirmed and then out of no where fell right asleep. Rylee kept looking at the screen and waving saying "Hi-ya B" (hi baby). Seeing her become a big sister may be what I'm currently most excited about.Pregnancy wise I'm feeling better - though I still get occational bouts of nausea or dizziness/headaches, and still tire fairly easy. The baby has unfortunately found my sciatic nerve, but luckily hasn't set up camp there quite like Rylee did . . . . . or maybe I just haven't given enough time. I'm starting to feel more movement which is always fun, and I'm over half way - YaHoo!
2 comments:
How fun! Ultrasounds are so amazing!
I think the silhouette picture looks like a boy. I am regretting the decision of not finding out BIG time with #2, but you won't have the crazy postpardum life I do :) Amazing picture of the foot, I need to post pictures of Bridger's blessing :)
Post a Comment