
There isn't much better than the smell of a newborn. I could have just squooze him all day, but with a big family I had to share.
I was really anxious to see how Rylee would react not only to me holding a baby, but a baby in general. Telling you she loves him in an understatement!!! {I'm a little relieved at that fact and it made me REALLY excited for our baby to arrive}
Her favorite thing was to help burp him: she'd hold out her hand and grunt annoyingly until he was within reach, pat his back a few times then giggle, so proud she helped. She really was facinated with him, she'd say hi and wave whenever she saw him. She'd give him hugs and kisses and even hold the bottle when we'd fed him. Even as I type she is smiling at his pictures, laughing, pointing and waving.
He really is the best baby!! I was there for a week before I even heard him cry and he eats/sleeps like a champ! It kills me that I can't see him more often but alas life goes on {I tried to take him home but his brother wouldn't allow it}. I'm so happy for my sister! {and pray our baby is just as good} everything else we did that trip was icing :)
2 comments:
i guess the fact my whole family got together wasn't a part of going out to Utah either?
Sad you blogged about my new baby before I did :) and you weren't a kiddin about the photo shoot! Kelli has some competition! I'm still sad we couldn't shop til we drop a little more (Michael will disagree) but atleast you got plenty of snuggles in! Thanks again for coming, It was the best gift ever!
Post a Comment