We stayed in a condo in park city and partied away.
We spent most of the time catching up, playing games, swimming, and hacking one another's facebook accounts. We even squoze in a few minutes to take family pictures. To top it off, Michael baked a birthday cake since the 3 female in-laws birthdays are within 23 days from one another.
This cousin was basically the only one Rylee allowed to touch her for the first 48 hours. There were A LOT of new faces for her to familiarize herself with, on both sides of our families.
She eventually warmed up. . . . .
sort of.
We even spent a day at Jordanelle Reservoir. The water was FREEZING! I think Rylee was the only one who didn't complain. I was quite the wimp myself, I guess I've gotten accustomed to swimming in warmer water than I bathe in. We had a couple wave-runners to play on and had a blast. It took all the will-power I've got to not throw Michael off - its no fair when you can't retaliate.
On our way out of town we stopped where Michael and some of his siblings rode the Alpine slide/coaster. I did say 'no' to some things this vacation because of my 'condition'. Let it be known, I wasn't happy about it. I settled for taking Rylee on the carousel. She loved it by the way: oohed, aahed and giggled the whole time.
It was fun to be together with Michael's whole family for a few days - who knows when that'll happen again, but whenever it is, we look forward to it!




No comments:
Post a Comment