Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Its a GIRL!!

Here's a little video montage/pictures of Rylee. I couldn't get the song I wanted to upload so it's music-less. Sorry. Although you 'country-music-haters' out there would have muted the sound anyway.



Love at first sight is kindof an understatement. It was really cool to have Michael announce to me "it's a girl" and the Dr's all sang "Happy Birthday". We're all recovering nicely - taking it easy at home. It was great to have my Mom here for a few days. I guess life is now "back to normal" although I have NO IDEA what that means - so far it's been me staring at my baby girl. I suppose we'll figure it out :)

19 comments:

Lisa said...

I want to know what country song you had in mind. I might have it and then I could play it while I view the pictures. Yahoo--another princess in the family!! We love you.

Tricia and Michael said...

It's Josh Turner's I'll be There off his new CD. a real tear jerker.

Becky said...

That was amazing. She is so precious. Can't figure out who she looks like more, but she has her dad's bald head. :) Hopefully we'll get to meet her someday. Keep the pictures coming I know I'm not the only one who loves to see them.
I know you have plenty of advice out there, but let me know if you have any questions. We're all there for you.

Trainer Momma said...

WOW! I love that video and send many congrats over your way! Yea -- normal is looong gone, my friend. This is way better! :)

I need your address to send you your new scriptures -- I mean the sleep book!

jtraz@hotmail.com

Paige said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! I'm so happy for you guys, she's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person...and hopefully sometime soon!

Marrott Family said...

The picture with the teddy bear is still my favorite!!! 3 weeks and we are THERE!!

Michael and Cassie said...

congrats cous! she's adorable! you look great too! hopefully we'll get to see you sometime soon!

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

So cute and girly! I love the little hair bows and bonnets. She looks so sweet!

ben and nat said...

Congrats guys - we are happy for you and she is a cutie. If we lived closer Megan would start bossing her around already. Either that or show her how to go from 0-60 in 5.2! LOL. Michael, I know the picture with both of your hands on Trish's stomach was your idea. Love you guys!!

Amy said...

Congratulations!! She's such a beauty! :) Take lots of pictures. THey change so fast! Little girls are the best!!

Unknown said...

I am just oohing over this girl! She is seriously so cute and I am happy for you both that she is here!

Brooke said...

congrats you two! she is absolutley beautiful!!!!

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

beautiful!

Annie said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations. You guys made one cute baby. Love you!

Bri & Em said...

Trisha congrats! She is beautiful although I totally thought it was going to be a boy! Enjoy being a mommy, its a totally new and crazy experience. Good luck with everything, wish I lived closer so I could come over and spoil you. Enjoy having your mom there too, they are invaluable!

Sara Paul said...

My kids are supposed to be in bed, but I couldn't resist showing them these pictures. We went aaahhh and laughed at them too. Babies are the best. We love the pics & you guys all look great!

minerfam said...

She is the cutest little thing! I am so in love with her bows and pink and all girly things!
Congratulations Trish and Mike!!

Andrea said...

trisha she is so beautiful. I love the picture of you with your mom, so cute.

Jason & Kelli West said...

Trish, congratulations!! I love the name you picked out for her. she is so cute! I hope you arent too tired ;). have fun with your new addition!