Friday, March 19, 2010

He or Me?

Y'all knew this was coming. . . . . a "Who does she look like?" post, Mom or Dad? So far most have a said a mix, or a "Wright". I couldn't decided and after a little digging found some baby pictures. Of course I found myself first and thought "oh, she TOTALLY looks like me"

(Trish)
(Rylee)

I continued searching anyway, and found this:
(Michael)
and my hopes were shattered. Ok, not really but seriously (aside from her nose) she's a spitting image of her Daddy!!! If I didn't change her diapers every day . . . . . . .

{I've always said the Allsop gene is dominant~I think all of Michaels siblings look SO much alike}

At any rate, what do YOU think?

6 comments:

Marrott Family said...

Well I can't say in person....but according to pictures: Michael. But really its too soon to really tell-all newborns look alike.

Amy said...

Ah, she's so cute. I think Rylee looks like.... a baby. :) Seriously, it takes a while for their "who do they look like" gene to show through. LOL We've done that w/ both our girls, and we're amazed as they grow up, who they actually look like vs who we thought they did!!

The Cushing Family said...

I have to say I think Michael. I know how strange it is to say that your daughter looks like your husband. (That's how my little girl is.) But, Rylee is so stinkin' cute!!! It will be fun to watch her as she gets older. Some months she'll look more like you too!. I love seeing the pictures. I am ready for my turn.

Becky said...

Just so you know...all babies resemble there dad when they are born. It allows the dad to know they are the father of the child. Some weird scientific thing...since you already know it is obviously your child, they come out so they dad knows it too. Peyton looked like Ryan for a while, then started looking a little more like my side of the family. Who knows...but don't worry, she'll start looking like you. :)

minerfam said...

Holy smokes! She looks like both of you... are you sure you and Mike aren't really related... totally kidding!
I think she is a mix of both of you, but with Mike's eyes.
So cute! Hope all is going well!

Unknown said...

Well she looks so much like both, but since Michaels eyes are closed (as are Rylee's_) maybe thats why I think she looks so much like him too.

Tyler looked more like david with his eyes closed and more like me with his open. So who knows..all that matters is she is yours and so stinkin' CUTE!