Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm Scared!!

So, I was looking up the weather for our trip to Wisconsin so I will have some idea of what to expect. The temperature acording to weather.com on our ETA is 12 degrees. . . . . . fells like 1

ONE DEGREE???? who does that???

well, apparently me but I'm not going to lie to you . . . . I'm terrified!! Will I be able to breathe in such conditions? Will I ever be warm again? I'm shivering just thinking about. I think I'll pack every coat/ sweater I own and all I can say it's a good thing we're driving!! this girl and her hobbies won't be fitting in one checked piece of luggage!! Maybe Santa will bring me some sunshine for Christmas (or an electric blanket)!!

11 comments:

minerfam said...

I am scared for you!
I for sure have lost every bit of cold tolerance. I FREEZE whenever I go home to visit.
1 degree! At least you will have a white Christmas, even if it is your frozen little body!
-DanaLee

Marrott Family said...

Come on...you miss the snow!!! Atleast this will make you homesick for San Antonio!!! I for one was super excited to wake up Saturday morning with snow!!! Finally!! I won't be singing the same tune in May when we are still shoveling!!! Miss you!!!

Sara Paul said...

Our heater went out today so I know what that feels like. The water heater went out last Sunday, today the heater. Any guesses for next Sunday? Fortunately we have connections. Have fun in the tundra.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! You go to Disneyland with Gary and I'll go to WI with Mike and visit MY parents!!! It's just not Christmas until you are freezing your butt off!

Tricia and Michael said...

Jen,

I have to agree with you on this one!!! I told trish awhile back that I miss the cold weather a little bit. She thought I was nuts for saying that!

We are going to have sooo much fun in the cold weather. Polar Bear swimming, see who can pull their frozen tongue stuck to a metal pole off the quickest, see who can stand outside the longest with the least amount of clothes on (I hold the record, in my birthday suit for 15 minutes!), watch the hot boiling water you throw over the deck turn into snow/ice, and my favorite run outside get real cold and come in and drink hot choclate. Ah childhood games bring back so many memories....

Bryndee Slade said...

you are DRIVING back east??? wow.

Unknown said...

I will be thinking of you Trish! I say I miss the snow but I don't know if I miss it well enough to go to a place with 1 degree! yikes! Good luck and have FUN!

ben and nat said...

And I thought utah was going to be cold! I am sorry trish. I hope you pack lots of hand warmers.

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

I'm So with you Trish. Let's plan on staying indoors everyday...that's pretty much what I do here. Jared and Michael can enjoy being freezing together and tell us all about it.

Paige said...

I'm pretty sure I would die in WI. I'm just not cut out for cold weather. Oh, and Trish can you email me Debbie Walker's email address? Thanks!

Lisa said...

Be safe and yes warm too!! When you arrive be sure to say--"Yahoo, yippee". We miss you guys so much!