This was actually a great 'ice-breaker' because she surprisingly ran right up to me at the airport gave me a big hug and in a very troubled tone told me her crown was lost and if I could help her find it! I luckily was prepared and had a cute little pink crown waiting in "her room". adorable.
One of my favorite things was when Ella would get excited she would yell "yeah, ya-hoo, yipee!!" over and over again and kick her legs! it was soo funny! In her cute little voice, I'm glad we got part of it on video. She was very excited to see the dolphins at sea world, if you look close you can even see the baby. Even though it may be a rip-off I love feeding them!!! And who doesn't get excited when a dolphin/whale breaches the water or does a flip? We could see the shows over and over and I still get all excited! At the shamu show the whale did a flip and Ella said "do it again!" classic.

We were also lucky enough to get some up close and personal time with the baluga whales! Thanks again Valerie!! You are the best!!
I'm pretty sure this is all the snow we'll be seeing while in Texas and I am A-OK with that!!
The one bad thing about Sea World was that I found out that I apparently am on the "Naughty" list. Good thing Christmas came early at the Allsops, cuz it looks as if I'll get nuttin for Christmas :) 
Aside from Sea World we also went to the river walk and the Alamo (which was PACKED), played frisbee golf, ate lots of great food and delicious ice cream, and lost drastically at canasta. I'll have to practice up before the next tournament.
The highlight of frisbee golf I would have to say was Michaels disc landing in the only puddle of water/mud on the course . . . . and then going in after it (the discs were borrowed). Never a dull moment with Michael around. He makes my life enjoyable!
It was hard to get back to work today after such an awesome week!! We feel really lucky to have had as many visitors as we've had in the short time we've been away from home and family! Yet I'm not willing to turn anyone away just yet!! Thanks to the McMurtrey's for making our thanksgiving FABULOUS!!! We can hardly wait til next time!!
10 comments:
That's so fun!! Your niece is adowable!
Ella is a cutie! Looks like you guys had fun. Can we come play again?
Trish, what'd you do to get on the naughty list?
Cute pictures! Good close up of Luna. That "Tricia" on the sign is actually a real person---she's a trainer at the sea lion stadium. Or maybe it really is you...have you been naughty?
good times in texas!!! miss you guys!!!
I'm so glad you guys got to laugh with Ella. She is a crack up. About you being a "Naughty Girl"--I bet Michael doesn't mind that at all. I found a charm that has Marilyn Monroe on it and says, "Well behaved women seldom make history." Way to make history, Trish.
Trish...I always knew you were on the naughty list.
Fun fun fun! We can't wait for our awesome trip to Texas! When is that, by the way? I guess we better save some money.
I did know about the Andes chips, they are sooo awesome! I am glad to hear that my recipe lives on! I will be baking about 300 for all of our neighbors, friends, co-workers and such. Oh how I love holiday baking :)
Did I ever tell you about our trip to Seaworld in Florida? Sorry if this is a repeat. We are watching the dolphin/diver show and about 3/4 of the way through the program I hear sniffling, I look over and Aubree is crying, nothing was wrong she was just moved to tears by the dolphins.
JR
Post a Comment