Here's a few random photos over the summer:
Sea World!
I have a love/hate relationship with that place. Aquatica was awesome though. My girlies love riding the rides and I'm usually the only parent that will ride with them.
.jpg)
"look Mom, we're holding hands!"
After a fast/testimony meeting Rylee was playing with her dolls and I overheard their own little testimony meeting "I'm Snow White. I know I'm a princess. I know the Prince loves me." haha. So funny.
swim suit. sunscreen. water. goggles. princess kick-board. perfect.
This one was from the spring. Rylee's little pre-school group made fires and roasted "marshmellows" over them (tp roll with crepe paper, skewers and cotton balls:) )
princesses in "time-out" courtesy of our resident "nose in the corner" gal: Miss Kelsey (Rylee did this a lot too)
Clearly I let my children dress themselves. Even when we go out in public. Rylee is getting much better. As if we didn't look enough alike already, we cut bangs on Kelsey furthering our twindom look. It really is like watching myself grow up. Since then I decided if they are going to get less than perfect hair cuts it may as well be by me.
A family trip to Home Depot. Kelsey insisted on bringing Anna and heaven forbid she not be buckled. The child of a car seat activist right there :) safety first.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Cute, love seeing what the girls are up to. And her bangs are so cute!
Post a Comment