Michael's Birthday and Father's Day are very close to each other. Often the same weekend. We celebrated like crazy this year.
1st on the agenda was our date night.
There are always a ton of groupons for art studios to take a painting class. This was seriously so much fun! We even got to choose the painting on this one. I was excited to paint a little bit of San Antonio. Gotta love the riverwalk.
.jpg)
We really had a great time. It was one of the more unique dates we been on and had a blast. We thought it would be a good activity to go with friends but we couldn't convince any to join us that night. Maybe another time :)
We both threw in a little spurs love :) When in San Antonio, right?
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I'm loving that you are bloggin again. I'm getting to it....don't know when exactly but it is on the list. Love ya!
Post a Comment