Thursday, September 25, 2014

Michael's Weekend Part II

The girls were beyond excited to celebrate their Daddy's birthday on Saturday. Rylee's main priority was taking Dad to Aquatica - Sea World's waterpark.  They added a lot to the park two years ago and started charging an additional fee. I debated getting passes for a while but I'm really glad we did. It was a lot of fun! There was a lot that both girls could do including several water slides (the new sting-ray included). We went a lot this summer and managed to go twice without the kids and ride what they couldn't :). I am still annoyed its already closed for the season. Its not even open on the weekends anymore :(. Don't they know its still HOT? And the entire city isn't in school? tough life.

Anyway, We got caught up there longer than we expected so we grabbed a quick bite to eat for dinner so we could quickly come home and make cupcakes, sing, and give their gifts. Kelsey didn't even make it out of the park before falling asleep.

 
Happy Birthday! We're so happy you were born :)

No comments: