Thursday, December 27, 2012

Santa!

We had some fun pictures taken with Santa this year.  Actually, my friend bought a Santa suit and the backdrop and offered (in exchange for money) to take pictures. We dressed up, read a story, handed out a candy cane, ate cookies, you know the drill. We made sure Rylee knew we were just dressing up to take some pictures.


 Kelsey had a bit of a rough time. . . . she was absolutely TERRIFIED of the beard. We tried a different day and things were much better.
 oh, you know, just a little Mommy kissing Santa Claus. . . . .
 What kid (and this adult) isn't exstatic once jammies are on ready for bed on Christmas Eve? Knowing Santa can't come until they're asleep which makes it that much harder to settle down?
 maybe its the sugar from the cookies. . . . .

 This picture is by far my favorite. Kelsey's like "do whatever you want, just leave the cookies"

then she's double fisting it here.
I'm so glad we did this. I think they turned out really cute!

 Then came Christmas Service at Church.  Its always fun to see everyone dressed all festive. I obviously have a thing for red shoes (and as my sister mentioned a thing for pictures of feet :)) For the first time in a LONG time I sang in a group in church.  A quartet even (I was a bit nervous) but it was fun. We sang What Child is This? and people said they liked it, so that's good.

1 comment:

Sara Hendricks said...

Wonderful photos! I wanted to get photos with our baby and Santa, but the mall Santa wasn't wearing the traditional red suit. (Green and Red Christmas Sweater with suspenders instead) We didn't really have time either, but I hope we get ones as cute as these someday!