Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Favorite: A new 'do

I love getting my hair cut.

The price of a cut is substantially more in Texas, so I don't get it done as often as I'd like.
I wish I could get it cut once a month.

Its hard to believe I used to have long hair.  Like middle of my back long hair.  Once I chopped it(nearly 2 feet, about 2 years into college) except for the breif moment I 'grew it out for the wedding' (which you know, was about shoulder length) I've never gone back.  Actually, if I can put my hair in a pig tails (let alone a single pony-tail) it is too long and I start itching for a cut.  Get it it off my neck!!

I put it off for far too long, but this was the week.

I even went to a new gal.  So far so good . . . . though I'm debating going shorter in the bangs. . . . hmmmm . . . still thinking. . . . .

7 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

I like your new do. You look beautiful!! :)

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

Cute!

I need to cut my hair it bugs me eternally.

And, annoyingly it takes like 20 minutes just to get the tangles out after I show. Ah.

But I do like braiding it all up.

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

by show-- I meant shower-- Knew I should have proof-read.

Spanky and Family said...

It looks great...does this mean you're ready for baby #2 to come?

Tricia and Michael said...

ready? that would mean I'd have to start.

Becky said...

LOVE IT!!! Looks so much easier too, which is totally what you need!

Paige said...

Very Cute! I miss short hair.