Friday, December 23, 2011

Maternity Pictures

My most fabulous friend took Maternity Pictures for me this week.  I'm so glad she did!  I kindof love them.

I shared them on facebook, but since some of my favorite people don't have FB accounts (ie: my Mom - and I make her read my blog) I thought I'd share them here as well.
 will it be Pink, or will it be Blue?







I'm excited to make this stage a memory - though slightly terrified at what that means.

13 days.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing your pics here. I enjoy your posts very much. I can't believe Baby #2 Allsop will be here soon. Love you guys so much!

Bri & Em said...

LOVE the pics tricia! I am so excited to find out what it is! Good luck in the next couple days!

Paige said...

Super cute photos and I LOVE your shirt. That color looks awesome on you!

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

REally cute!

13? Wow, hope everything goes well for ya!