A few months back, Michael's parents won a little mini vacation/seminar trip. They were to be flown out for the weekend to listen to a product presentation in hopes of receiving new customers. This trip was to none other than Gruene (pronounced green) Texas. Luck have it, this little city happens to be about an hour from where we live.
This meant their "free time" was spent with a granddaughter. They made sure we didn't forget her, and came bearing gifts:
exibit A:

the pictures don't quite do the hat justice. it's adorable, funny, and so cute at the same time. The fact that you have to be part magician to squeeze it on her fat head makes me want to cry.
Nana:

Poc:

We took advantage of the opportunity to get a picture of the three of us together.


We only had a total of 30 hours together (a new visitor record) but it was wonderful. Most of the time we just lounged around the house, did a little shopping, eating , talking, and they played with Rylee while I worked (curse you October). Thanks for squeezin us in! We Love ya!
3 comments:
I love the new family picture of the three of you, and that hat is too adorable.
Her eyes are whats magical! I can't get over how big & shiny they are! And did I notice new pictures hanging on the wall behind you?
New from when you were here last i guess. I changed out a couple pics of Michael and I for one each with Rylee from her newborn shoot. I also put a bunch up on the other wall (4x6's) underneath my other 'collage' my house has turned into a shrine!
Post a Comment