We are now a one and a half car family. Since Michael was approved for a work vehicle (only to be used while 'on the clock') We decided that 98% percent of the drive time we would have outside of work situations would be together and so we decided to sell the Civic. It was a little bitter sweet, but mostly sweet to say good-bye to this darling:

Like everything else related to growing up, I put off moving Rylee to the regular tub for as long as possible. Surprisingly the biggest reason for putting this off was my back. If you don't know what I mean, you haven't bathed many children - or you know something I don't. Anyway, it was time and we moved her to the real tub for bath time. As expected she enjoys splashing around and mostly sucking on her bath toys. This one- the lights draw you in and then you get sprayed in the face. its pretty funny.

We've been enjoying the fabulous fall weather during my "breaks" from work. I've learned the best way to get a girl to crawl on hands and knees is to plop her face down on the "grass" and
walk away. I love the shade from the trees and Rylee loves to eat leaves. I should say leaf because its the same one over and over. Good source of fiber, right? Try to tell me that wrist roll isn't to die for!!

Our HOA had a little fall festival and we went to another little pumpkin patch. Both would have been more fun if we had older kids, but I couldn't resist getting my skelton's picture taken with a bunch of pumpkins around.

She thinks she is so clever. She's getting pretty good at pulling herself up, then afterwards gives me the "look what I just did" look and doesn't know what to do next. Its like she's afraid to fall and kinda freaks out.

I've been singing what few Halloween songs I remember to her, namely
"I'm a Mean Old Witch" You know the last part "you better watch out cuz I might scare you. . . . . . . BOO!!" ? Rylee laughs every time. (she also enjoys my witch cackle) I then proceed to "scare" her and suddenly its been twenty minutes. haha! I could listen to that laugh all day- oh wait, I do.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh i love her laugh!!! cant wait to squeeze her little cheeks again!
So very cute!! It brings back lots of memories--so keep the updates coming. Where is the picture of Michael's new vehicle????
Halloween cat...Halloween cat...why do you meow and meow like that neither I nor the moon...like your tune so SCAT, Halloween cat! Why are bath tub pictures so darn cute!!!??? And yeah where is the pic of Mike's new vehicle??
That is funny that she likes to be scared. Colby hates it and cries--so naturally we scare him a lot. 5 Little Pumpkins sitting on a gate the 1st one says, "Oh my it's getting late." The 2nd one says, "Let's run & run & run." The 3rd one says, "let's have some fun." The fourth one says, "there's witches in the air." The 5th one says, "I don't care." Then, whoosh went the wind and out went the lights & 5 little pumpkins rolled out of sight.
The car thief's in San Antonio are going to have to find someone new to pick on
Post a Comment