Last week we went to Wisconsin to see these two get married:
aren't they cute?
The cougars were probably my favorite. My nephew said "look, its a BYU Cougar" haha. and the fact that when we walked around the pillars, it would growl at us through the glass and show us his teeth.
aren't they cute? {I love weddings}
It was A LOT of work, but turned out absolutely beautiful. They were married on an island (the same island we and Michaels bro had our WI receptions - ah, memories)
The wedding was at the end of the week, and the time prior to, that wasn't spent planning, was replaced with chatting, playing games, and eating - my favorites.
Our first day there was the least 'structured' so we decided to have a picnic at irvine park. Michael asked "is that the park with the animals?" the answer was yes and I assumed 'animals' meant statues of bears and elk that would, of course, try to eat my husband.
Partially.
(Apparently Uncle Michael's face makes a great handle.)There also was a bunch of exhibits for REAL animals. It was basically a zoo, only better because
A. it was free and
B. you could pet/feed a fair amount of the animals
The cougars were probably my favorite. My nephew said "look, its a BYU Cougar" haha. and the fact that when we walked around the pillars, it would growl at us through the glass and show us his teeth.






3 comments:
Cute pics. Does Rylee ever not smile? Your dress looks cute. lets see some more pictures and Rylee's too. Sorry mike no dress we don't care bout you. welcome home
Great Pictures! I was sad to miss out on all the fun, but J took lots of video and I spent like an hour watching everything yesterday, so I semi felt like I was there.
Looks like you guys had a Great time. And I think we oughta think about Christmas in Texas, oh, wouldn't I love a warm-ish Christmas...as compared to a "kill you and die of coldness" Christmas.
Very fun! I love your dress and hair for the wedding. And we are glad Mike wasn't totally eaten by a bear.
Post a Comment