Friday, September 17, 2010

slow down

It seems these last few weeks Rylee has grown so much. She's "shakin it" on her hands and knees, and if the surroundings are right she'll pull herself up.

It makes me want to cry.

Eating more "solids" so far sweet potato's are the fav. (she's NOT eating them in this picture)

While figuring how to eat off a spoon, she would often just let it sit on her tounge - then gag. it was pretty comical.

She's pretty chatty (she says "da-da" and "up" - although I'm not so naive to think she knows what she's saying) - but not really around other people. In that instance, she's more the silent, smiley observer.

People often ask/tell me that smiles are genetic - haha. maybe. ;)

She's a Momma's girl. Which I find very endearing and occationally annoying. She would be on cloud nine if I would just hold her and cuddle all day- which, I'll be honest, some days it's pretty hard to NOT do just that. I'm pretty certain one day it'll change, but for now, we pretty much love each other, oh, and Michael too :)

6 comments:

Paige said...

Those are some great pictures! She looks amazing in purple!

minerfam said...

She has changed so much! What a sweetie!!
I am glad to hear that Mike is still loved... he has some tough competition! ;)

Amy said...

Ugh!! she's just SO beautiful! :) Enjoy these days! She'll be 12 before you know it! :(

Marrott Family said...

She really is a good mix of the both of you! She is so stinkin cute I can't even stand it! I love the sitting up pictures! Just remember each new day brings a new phase that is just as adorable. You are a great mommy! :)

Lisa said...

Great photos! Last night--very random--Ella starts crying and telling us how much she misses Rylee. We miis you all too.

Bryndee Slade said...

she's darling.