Sunday, September 26, 2010

Craftiness

So, I've checked a FEW things off my bookmarked list of "to-do" crafts. Thanks to the Dollar Tree selling onesies to practice on I didn't feel bad if the projects were botched.

Project 1: tutu onesie
I plan on making the actual tutu shorter, but this is what it looks like for now - and I'm contemplating adding "fake" jewelry in the form of paint. (have you seen those? problem is, I'd have to free hand, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that)
Project 2 and 3: Feelin' Spooky. My first attempt at freezer paper stenciling. It really is as easy as everybody says. AND babylegs, lots of babylegs. Do you LOVE the skull and crossbones!? I do.

Project 4: Toddler Backpacks

Yep, it'll fit!Project 5: hair flower. The one pictured was purchased in Utah because I fell in love, and wanted an example in my hands to dissect while I figured out how to make hundreds. I'm still perfecting the process but I'm super excited about it!

Project 6: Still in the making but let me tell you it might be my favorite :) Can't stand the suspense? I'll give you a hint . . . . . . I have 87 days to finish. But I'm so excited I'll be done before its needed, I'm sure.

Credits: here here and here although, I did make a few of my own adjustments.

5 comments:

Marrott Family said...

Okay you do make me want to have a girl more than I ever have...:) If only I can have Rylee's hand me downs...love Love LOVE the crossbones!!!

Becky said...

I totally want one of those backpacks. That is a perfect little kid size! I love it. If you have another free second (LOL), let me know how much you would charge and I will send you the money to make Peyton one. He would LOVE it.

Annie said...

you have always been so crafty. love the ideas and Rylee is so cute.

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

That backpack is So cute. Who would have thought a baby needed a backpack?

Tricia and Michael said...

my line of thinking is the sooner kids need to learn to haul their own crap around, the better.