I did the dreaded last week and went to the optomitrist. I don't know exactly why I dislike about that particular Dr. Most people dread the Dentist, I rather enjoy sitting in THAT chair. It most likely could be the fact that I don't like failing. . . . and passing those stupid eye exams is something that I just can't do on my own. Beyond that, I try to invision what the Dr acctually looks like instead of listening to what he is saying. (because I have to take my contacts OUT before actually meeting said dr.) Then there's the whole 30 minute A or B, 1 or 2 phiasco . . . . . but as much as I dislike GOING to the eye dr, I love LEAVING. As I drove away I thought, "oh, I guess it isn't normal to be constantly squinting" and the infamous "you mean trees have leaves?" Driving is a whole new ball game when you can actually read the road signs.
I must say, this was the first in 21 years I was actually EXCITED for a pair of glasses! What do you think? It's hard to see in the photo, but they've got "bling" on the sides. And, I got a haircut.

Now, your homework is for all my nephews and nieces is to study this photo so they will recognize which aunt mauls them in T-minus two months.
12 comments:
So cute!! I love them!!!
Oh I love the new look ! YOu are looking Fabulous! My kids can't wait to see and play with aunt Trish!! yippee!
I love your glasses and meant to tell you that on Sunday!! I am such a dork. You look hot!
Absolutely LOVE them! Seriously LOVE them. You are one of those lucky people who looks really cute in glasses and I'm jealous! Just think, when you move to Dallas in 3 years (where you will remain for the rest of your life), I'm sure you can pay Scott under the table to just prescribe you something and skip the whole appointment. :)
Exactly what I pictured when you told me black plastic with bling. Adorable!! It actually makes me miss wearing them....just a titch. I showed Chase the pic & asked him who you were...he said..trrrrrrish? just like that. no problems there.
Very Cute!!! You can probably count on Ella saying--"yahoo, yippee and "your my best fwiend--Trish". Needless to say we are excited to see you guys.
So so cute. They are totally you!
Hey Trish and Michael!! Long time!! TOO long! Russ and I are great! Russ is still in school... transferred to UVU and is finishing up in *cough* two years in the business program. :) Poor Russ. He loathes school! (Was that a strong enough word?) We're both working FT and are in the process right now of buying our first home, so wish us luck! No kids yet, but we're working on it. ;)
How have you guys been? Where are you guys nowadays?
Love, The Schafer's
Sorry I was such a space case on Sunday. Your glasses are way cute and I wish I looked that cute in glasses. Thanks for coming and playing games by the way.
Lookin' good! Always so stylish.
Cute hair and glasses! I love it.
HOT! SASSY! CLASSY! SMART! NAUGHTY! Does Michael like the naughty Tricia?
Post a Comment