Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sexiest Man Alive

So says People Magazine. {its a shame I didn't nominate Michael in time.} I'm not 100% convinced about that {sorry Paige} but, I'll give you that he's a fabulous actor.
We saw X-Men Origins: Wolverine last night and boy was it a good one. Go ahead and call me a comic geek, or as some may say 'comic educated' although. . . I'M not really educated, simply entertained. Anyway. . . . loved the movie and very excited for theaters this summer.

3 comments:

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

J's super excited to see it. Especially since there's going to be Gambit (or something) in it.

Maybe we'll try to see it next weekend when Nana and Poc are in town and we can leave the kiddos.

minerfam said...

I do have to say I am a Hugh Jackman Lover!! He is the sexiest man alive!! :)

I can't wait to see it -- I am glad that you liked it! I am sure that by the time we get around to it, it will be available at red box - pathetic!

Paige said...

He is TOTALLY the sexiest man alive!! At least Scott agrees with me...maybe that's a bad thing though...hmm, I may have to explore that a bit further. I'm totally stoked to see that movie. I love the X-men movies, and no, not just because of Hugh,although that helps