This was a project i did for work a few weeks ago. It's displayed in the store and online until the fabric sells then i get to keep it. It's not my best work but in order to get the fabric for free i do the pattern my boss asks, no complaints here. She even quilted it for me (which was very nice of her). too bad they didn't take a pic of the border it's a really cute stripe and I must say I did an excellent job for my first project mitering the corners of a border- matching stripes on a 45 deg angle is not the easiest job in the world.
Weekly- 10/27/24
1 year ago
6 comments:
holy crap! time consuming. looks good
You are amazing!!! You have such a great talent for this and I love the quilt!
I'm sure the picture doesn't do the quilt justice. It looks awesome! I miss having your creativity close by. Thanks for sharing.
You never cease to amaze me... this quilt is amazing! I will never be able to quilt- I don't even know what mitering means! It looks really good though!
Looks awesome...as usual! One day I will be able to do the same...one day (oh who am I kidding, I won't!)
Post a Comment