
Well I finished last night. Now I might be able to get to bed before 3am. I know, kidof lame that i stayed up that late and it still took me almost a week to read it- I really liked it. It has been a really fun book/series to read and its really hard for me to NOT obsess about something I like. now i'll just have to wait for the movie :)
3 comments:
Just finished too ( I might be the last one on EARTH to have read it) but I loved it! A little strange at moments but great throughout. :)
Hello Trish!
You will love me for this-- but I just tagged you! Check out my blog for the details.
-DanaLee
I am sad I am still reading twilight! I need to finish it because they are having a bookclub on that next week here! If I survive it here that long..We did find time to take a family photo on july 5th the morning we packed and loaded the big yellow truck! we are crazy! hope you are doing good.
Post a Comment