For those of you who don't know: I am what one might call OBSESSED with WEEZER!! and on June 24, 2008 We will all be blessed with yet another amazing album from this amazing band. Words can not express the excitement in my heart for this day. I can't stop smiling. The only thing better than a weezer album would be the fact that they will soon thereafter tour the united states promoting said album. If I could go to a weezer concert with Michael my life would then be complete. I don't need children, I need more Weezer! I hope I can sleep 61 more nights. Too bad I'm old school and have to have the tangable album or it would already be paid for thanks to itunes. . . who knows maybe by tomorrow I'll decide I need two copies (it wouldn't be the first album I have a duplicate of).
6 comments:
You crack me up! And what is life without some obsessions. :)
I hope you have that neon sign on every night until then. lol.
The best birthday present I ever received is right about the kitchen sink! (This is Michael. That doesn't say much for the diamond earings I got her for her birthday. That would have been a lot cheaper if I had known all I had to do was get her something Weezer.)
love weezer!
your blog is so much fun!! i really have been meaning to show riley all the fun texas posts! they crack me up!! Ü
I am also super excited about the new Weezer album, but I have been a little disapointed with each ablum after Pinkerton. I guess nothing can live up to the greatest ablum ever (that is outside of any Beatles album, which I know you think is overrated, but I'm going to send you a mixed cd of the best Beatles songs -- I'll convert you yet!)
hey! aubree and i were in the same ward in st. george! she just lived down the street! how is she related to you?
Post a Comment