Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!
This is a special post wishing my sister a very happy birthday, and hopefully it will make someone smile or laugh half as hard as I did.
If we weren't best friends since birth you couldn't tell by how many times we were photographed together. This is one of my favorites! Now, if this doesn't make you laugh, you are hopeless and probably not my friend. And if any one of you doesn't have a similar aweful 'paid-for-photo' (as Ellen Degeneris would call it) then to bad that you can't laugh at moments like this later.

Oh, and sorry for that time I ran you over.

Well Melis we've got A LOT of crazy memories together! I love you so much, and I am very glad you were born :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad JR didn't get his wish and you were both born. (As I recall he didn't want a brother or a sister. He wanted a puppy) Happy Birthday Melissa!! Cute blog Trish. Love, Closet Fanny Lover

ben and nat said...

oh, those pictures are great! You learned the cross eyed look at an early age.So cute!

Slades said...

GREAT pix! Happy Birthday Melissa! Trish, I haven't talk to you forever. life is crazy. I'll call you soon.

Lisa said...

Trish--I can see Ella in your young picture--from one princess to another.

Lisa

Sara Paul said...

I remember those pictures--I did the hair for them.