So, did you catch the jazz/spurs game the other night. . . fantastic. For all that are wondering we did infact root for the jazz. We don't loose our loyalty that quickly. I was reserved in who I told though, people down here are pretty crazy about their 'teams' and I didn't want to get shot. I'll tell you one thing though, if you don't like watching Ginobli on the court you should see his commercials. TERRIBLE. Seriously, because of him I will never buy a car from GUNN.
3 comments:
Jack and I went to the game. Jason is right, you have not experienced a Jazz game until you go with Jack. We gave each other 3 high 5's after each 3 point shot, a fist bump for each score, and yelled "Go Jazz Go", "MVP" for DWill, and Colby's fav "BOOOOZERRRR". I will never forget it. We had some Spur haters behind us and they would not be surprised to hear that Ginobli is a bad actor, Duncan as well.
One more thing--a lot of Jazz fans don't like Tony Parker, but how can you hate a guy that married Eva Longoria?
What a freaking fantastic game. We had to leave five minutes to the end to go to ryans birthday party at mac grill. Neither of us wanted to leave the game. G was supposed to leave at halftime. He didnt. Haha. I was sad when I was texting every one that I couldn't invite you guys.
Post a Comment