Sunday, February 23, 2014

Princess Night - Lego Movie

We looked into tickets to Disney on Ice coming to SA this spring.  We had the opportunity to buy discount pre-sale tickets and thought the girls would really enjoy it. Well, the taxes for said tickets were nearly as much as the tickets themselves.  I couldn't bring myself to fork up the cash and said we'll take them to Princess Night at Chick-fil-a instead. We didn't even have to wait as long. And *BONUS* I didn't have to cook dinner :)
 
The girls had a blast but, dang it, they're so shy when it comes down to meeting, talking and taking pictures with the 'royalty'. They made a cute little bracelet, got a balloon and waited in line for a 'make-over'. When it came down to it we decided to have Prince Eric paint and add pixie dust (extra fine glitter) to a design on their hands instead of waiting even longer for Ariel to paint their fingernails.  It took about 24 hours for Rylee to figure out Ariel didn't paint her fingernails afterall. haha. I suppose Mom will have to do. . . I may even wear a tu-tu ;)
 

 We also took the girls to see the new Lego Movie.  We've been singing "everything is AWESOME!" ever since.
 "who liked the lego movie?" I'm so sad Kelsey's arm was cut off - as she too was raising her hand. love those cuties.
 What good is a family outing with out ice cream?




btw, did I mention I entered the world of smart phones? I'm not going to lie, its been very convenient. My favorite feature is the ability to actually make and receive actual phone calls. Go figure. :)

No comments: