Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wiconsin

I know what you're thinking: "they went to Wisconsin AGAIN in 2013??" Well, not ALL of us went again. Although, once I remembered Kelsey would still be free to fly and attend the planned events, I tried really hard to turn it from a "Daddy's weekend" to a "Daddy-daughter weekend".  He wasn't amused. ;)
  Michael's brother got tickets to the BYU-UW game and so {most} of the brothers, Michael's parents and a couple nephews got together to go to the game.
 
(on a side note- I'm annoyed the pictures didn't upload in the correct order, but I don't feel like fixing them right now)
 
 



Michael and his brother that now lives in Texas flew into Milwaukee and spent some time there with another brother who lives there.  They went to the Art Museum while they waited for the rest of the family to arrive. Once everyone got together they spent more time walking around the city.

 Apparently the bronze fonz in a big deal, and a BYU fan. Who knew?


 The next morning they headed up to Madison.  They toured the capital, did their own version of tail gating and headed to the game.





 
Although BYU lost, they had a great time.  Michael enjoyed some of the UW Madison's football traditions. Apparently the brothers are going to try to make game attending a tradition.  Next year is in Austin so that bodes well for us :)
 

No comments: