Chick-Fil-A (hereto referenced as CFA) did it again!
They hosted a "Dad and Me Night" It was by reservation, which I thought was interesting. Anyway, we reserved a spot for Dad and Rylee. Daddy even asked her if she would go on a date with him. To which she said "NO! I want to go to CFA!"
We talked about it all day, and she said she didn't want ot go on a 'date' because dates are scary. The only thing I can think would make her feel that way is when He and I went on a date we left her with a new babysitter and she had a little bit of a hard time with us leaving.
S
he was however very excited to be going out with Daddy! (Kelsey cried very hard when they left without her. Maybe next time.
They made it to the restaurant and there were special tables set up with table clothes, centerpieces, conversation cards (questions for Dad's to ask the kids and visa versa). They even had a waiter, instead of waiting in line. The CFA cow was there for a photo opp and they were given a little time to play in the play place before it was their turn for Rylee's first ride in a LIMOSINE!

She loved it!
After they got back to the restaurant, they got a cookie, ballon and stuffed CFA cow.
It was a lovely little double date.
Maybe these little ladies will have another opportunity to double. Lets plan next year with their younger sisters first :)
The next morning Rylee asked if she could ride in a big black car again. haha.
Who'd have thought my own daughter would beat me out at the 'ride in a limo' experience? Not that that was on my bucket list, but still :) They had a great time and we Love our CFA!!
(I tried rotating the pictures but they rotated 180 deg. insstead of 90, so whatever. sorry. turn your head :) )
2 comments:
Byron and Ella had a date at our CFA too! They did a few different things but it did include a limo ride as well. I love CFA!!
That is such a cute thing that they do. I wish ours did that.
Post a Comment