Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easter

 
After the Grandparents left, Rylee spent the day asking when they would be back. We kept her "busy" with the promise of coloring eggs after naps. Apparently it'd been an long time since I've dyed eggs but I remembered it taking a lot more time than it actually did.
 Rylee loved it.
 Kelsey was very dissappointed she was allowed to help.
 Sunday morning Rylee was quick to locate her basket.  Kelsey was distraught. She threw a fit because she couldn't get into Rylee's basket. 
 She calmed down a little once her own basket was placed in front of her.
 And eventually a smile after chocolate.
 She didn't waste time unwrapping any after that.
 
 I'm a sucker for matching dresses.  Especially from the clearance rack.
 
 
 
 After church we had our own little hunt in the yard.  Then we met up with friends for a tasty dinner.
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Those pictures are so cute!!