Friday, April 5, 2013

Hunts

Our pre-Easter festivities included a egg-hunt marathon.  Ok, so there were two.  The neighborhood HOA and the other at the Church.  Daddy was home attending to the yard for the first hunt so I took both the girls.  I underestimated the help Rylee would need and focused on helping Kelsey  (Apparently "see all those eggs? They have candy in them, go put as many as you can in your basket" wasn't enough instructions . . . . I think she got stuck on the word "candy" and spent most of the time working on opening eggs.  they were taped. . . . . both of them. She literally had 2 eggs when the hunt was over. Not really sure if it was worth rushing out of the house. . . . .

 The Bunny came though (which to be honest, I don't really care much about).  Rylee ran right up and gave the Easter Bunny a hug.
 The afternoon hunt was at the church - we had lunch and then another hunt.  Everyone gets 12 eggs so timing isn't an issue (although both hunts were broken up by age as well). Here's Kelsey with a friend:


Happy hunting!

No comments: