Monday, February 4, 2013

Big Lou's

Everything's bigger in Texas.
 
even the pizza.
 
This weekend we went to Big Lou's Pizza - their "specialty" is a 42" pizza.  You read that correctly:  fourty-two inces.  Its huge.  Don't worry, we went with friends :)

I've been wanting to try it for a while. The pizza was good (admittedly not the best I've ever had) but it was fun.  Though, its certainly not the place to go if you're in a hurry:  You get in line to order, then get in line again to be seated.  Once your party has been seated, THEN they bake the pizza.  I personally liked the extra time to chat with friends without feeling like I was taking up our servers section. Again, its not a place we'd eat at regularly but we had a great, tasty time.

1 comment:

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

That's Insane! How do they cook that?