We purchased a groupon a while back for a Mommy-and-me Gymnastics class (or as Rylee calls it "gym-stics"). We finished up the session a couple weeks ago and we had so much fun! Rylee asks about it all the time. She'll show me something and say "look Momma, like gym-stics" She loved to do the spiderman (hanging by her hands and feet on the bar - like the upper right picture), walk the beam, ride the car-coaster and jump in the ball pit at the end of each lesson. I was a little surprised by her strength in the length of time she could hold herself up. And her balance was pretty good. She would "ta-da" with the biggest smile!
They had three stations and we'd rotate through items in each a few times and then move on. She had to walk with her hands behind her back from station to station and follow her "line leader". She looked so "official".Climbing the ladder, "ta-da" hands up, jump and FREEZE. Then hanging like a monkey.
posing after her first lesson.
in the ball pit.
We're both sad its over. . . . .I wouldn't complain if it came up on groupon again :)





1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! And I think it's awesome you always take Rylee to fun classes. She's getting exposed to so many experiences. I bet she will continue to be one brave girl as she grows up!
Post a Comment