Tuesday, October 16, 2012

amusment parks

A couple weeks ago we had some friends invite us to 6 flags with them.  Their employer had the park for a work party and sold discounted tickets to friends.  We couldn't pass it up.
 
 We had a lot of fun, especially Rylee! There were quite a few rides she was tall enough for, as long as I rode with her. (and we were able to sneak her on one she wasn't :))
 The little swing was by far her favorite.  She giggled and smiled the whole ride saying things like "WEEE!" and " I like this!" Immediately after we'd get off she'd say "more more more (while signing) please more?! again?! please, please please!" Who could say no to such manners? We'd go back and forth across the 'road' and ride the little school bus.  She still occationally mentions her gratitude for 6 flags in her prayers and asks if we can go back often.  I wish!
 I did however get a pass to SeaWorld.  We literally live 10 minutes away and its a bit better for smaller kids.  I'm still working on convincing Michael to get a pass as well (the rest of this year is free when you purchase a pass for next year).  In the mean time the girls and I will just have to go during the day.  And because the kids outnumbered me, I didn't get many pictures.  I did get one of Rylee playing with the scubadiver feeding the fish.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Fun!! Oh if only we were closer...then Ella could go on more circle rides with Aunt Trish and Rylee. I'll have to tell you about our last trip to Lagoon on Byron's work discount day. Ella has old and pathetic parents. Love you!