Rylee made her first un-assisted wobbly steps yesterday.
It's a very exciting and depressing time. Exciting that she is learning and reaching milestones (lets be honest, we're all giggly and proud- the video proves it), but I'm kindof having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that she is growing. It was bad enough that she refused the 'last' feeding of the day {I thought that was the LAST feeding to go? :( } and now THIS??
I don't want another baby (yet, people, not yet), I want her to go back to being my BABY!!! You know, the smily blob that didn't whine after me all day long tearing the living room apart?!
I need to find a way to stop this behavior immediately.
8 comments:
Push her down! She can NOT be doing this yet!
She is soooo cute!
Don't worry, there are SOOO many fun milestones to be had over the next few years. These are just the big ones...but wait until she is talking and joking and being silly. Then you wonder where your baby went and the little girl was put in her place. You still have a baby...just a little bit bigger one. :) Enjoy this time. It is SO much fun and as always will go too fast.
just wait until you register her for Kindergarten...I should have brought kleenex. I'll be stalking up for the next 5 months to try to be ready. Rylee look so very happy.
Trouble is right, soon she's going to be getting into everything. Bean and Bacon loved to climb inside the dishwasher when they first started walking. Bath time got easier, but dishes became a pain.
-J
Yeah, I'm with Melissa....you have to inhibit this bad behavior. Push her down....just not too hard :-) I cannot believe she is already walking. Didn't you have her 3 weeks ago?
Yay Rylee! She's still cute as ever.
We love the Packer's Pants! They are good luck pants.
Post a Comment